Luukut, ovet, keskuslukitus, valot.
Vastaa Viestiin
Lucky-Dog
<b>Ylläpitäjä</b>

Tanskanpoikien uudelleen muotoilua SLK:sta

Viesti Kirjoittaja Lucky-Dog »

The desing projekt

Kuva

KLEEMANN, best known for their long experience in Kompressor technology and exclusive styling products for Mercedes-Benz cars, now enters the battlefield of the exclusive sportscar manufacturers. This was made possible when KLEEMANN employed the internationally experienced car designer Christian Brandt. Christian has headed the top secret GTK design project, which was not only a sportscar project, but also a design and technology development platform for future KLEEMANN performance and styling solutions for Mercedes-Benz cars.

- The KLEEMANN styling solutions have always been designed with the deepest of respect for the elegant, powerful and exclusive design of the Mercedes-Benz cars. In order to go to the next level of KLEEMANN design, we felt that we needed to create a complete car. Designing a complete car enables us to create styling solutions for the Mercedes-Benz cars from a much bigger perspective than we have done previously by creating enhancements for production cars, says Christian Brandt, and adds:

- The GTK design project has been a big inspiration for both current and future KLEEMANN products. The wheel of the GTK has inspired the new TS-7 wheel with its unique directional one-piece design, and elements from the GTK design are similar to some parts of the current styling solutions for the KLEEMANN S-class and CLS-class. Current design projects planned for launch in the next 6-12 months for new Mercedes-Benz models will feature significant shapes and details from the GTK design. As all other KLEEMANN styling solutions, the design of the GTK is based on the unique KLEEMANN design code of elegance and simplicity acknowledging the Nordic design traditions of simple and organic shapes. The positive feedback from the market over the past couple of years confirms us in the belief that the KLEEMANN design direction we set in 2004 is right and appealing to the international market, Christian Brandt concludes.

Sohisticated and reliable tecnology

Kuva

The KLEEMANN GTK features carbon fibre body panels as well as many existing high performance KLEEMANN products, such as Kompressor system, alloy wheels, brakes etc. These new products have been developed and tested since 2005 in a Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG and the GTK is structurally based on the SLK.

- When we chose to base the GTK on the Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG, we wanted to offer exclusive sportscar design with the built-in everyday reliability, safety and comfort of the Mercedes-Benz cars. That way we could focus on developing specific elements making the car's design and performance unique for KLEEMANN, says technical director Claus Ankjaer and adds:

- In the creation of the GTK we faced several new challenges, and the experience we gained from solving these challenges, enable us to develop and manufacture even more sophisticated and reliable performance solutions for existing and future Mercedes-Benz car models, Claus concludes.

Unique performance

Kuva

Featuring the normally aspirated SLK 55 AMG engine fitted with a complete KLEEMANN Kompressor system, the GTK boasts 540 HP of power and 700 Nm of torque. This power is transferred to the road through a 7-speed automatic gearbox, a KLEEMANN limited slip differential and ultra low profile Toyo T1-R tires on 20" KLEEMANN alloy rims designed specifically for the GTK, giving the driver maximum performance and control on the road.
Being a safe, reliable and everyday usable sportscar reflects the Comfort Power slogan of KLEEMANN, and set it apart from many other race bred sportscars.

The raw performance data for the GTK places it at the very front of the competition: The 0-100 km/h acceleration is done in only 3,7 seconds and the GTK continues the brutal acceleration right up to the electronically limited top speed of 300 km/h. The high performance KLEEMANN brake system featuring 380 mm. vented discs with 8 piston fixed aluminium callipers front and 345 mm. vented discs with 4 piston fixed aluminium callipers rear ensure fast and secure stopping power from any speed.

KLEEMANN is currently not planning mass production of the GTK.
They call me....Lucky-DoOOOG every place where i go....
http://www.mbkoskinen.fi
Daimler
Laksatiivi-spesialisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Daimler »

Onpas siitä saatu mazda rx8 look-a-like 8)
Bliz
Grynderi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Bliz »

mun mielestä toi on kyl aika herkun näkönen <3 kelpais omalla pihalla kyllä kattella ;) ja aika äkäsesti poistuu tonne 100 km/h toikin laitos.
e30 320i -88
e89 3.0i -04
e91 335i -07
w176 180cdi -14
Ex S212 350cdi -10
Ex BMW 650i -06
Ex W203 220 cdi -02
Ex W201 2.6i -93
Ex W124 250D -90
J.T.S
Peräkylän pimentäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja J.T.S »

Älyttömän komija laitos, etupuskuria lukuunottamatta. :D
BMW 318d -09
Tomaatti II
Kokkolan Kröönholmi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomaatti II »

J.T.S kirjoitti:Älyttömän komija laitos, etupuskuria lukuunottamatta. :D
Niin, missä se on? :lol:

On kyllä aikasta komea tekeles! :D
Kuva
AM
Mr.Tuning

Viesti Kirjoittaja AM »

Votosoppi :!: :lol: Ihan komea. Pienemmät vanteet ja etupuskin paikalleen niin kyllähän tuolla kehtaisi ajella 8) Nii ja oikeat pakoputket :ope:
®ÐÐ
Dr.Durex
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja ®ÐÐ »

perästä tulee mieleen mondeo :shock:
ajovaloista tulee mieleen porsse :shock:
maksalaatikkon 8 taas "etupuskurista" :shock:
vanteet on hienot :P
ei oo oikein mersumainen :roll:
raskaus on kemiaa
parittelu on fysiikkaa
yhdessä ne on biologiaa
Tarmo
Judge Mese

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tarmo »

Ihan hieno, ilmeisesti haettu vähän semmosta "supercar"-lookkia...
MasaMbW124

Viesti Kirjoittaja MasaMbW124 »

ja pakoputkista tulee mieleen honda civicci :lol:
W124 200e '88 projekti auto
W204 220cdi '07
Lucky-Dog
<b>Ylläpitäjä</b>

Viesti Kirjoittaja Lucky-Dog »

MasaMbW124 kirjoitti:ja pakoputkista tulee mieleen honda civicci :lol:
Juu niin on, noilla on toi putkenpään muoto ollut jo vuosikausia ja koettavat kehitellä jotain uutta siihenkin. Markinoilla alakaa olemaan meleko useassa autossa vastaavaa muotoilua.
They call me....Lucky-DoOOOG every place where i go....
http://www.mbkoskinen.fi
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “W204 / R171 kori”